CCP Client ‘Omega’
Private Aviation Firm Providing Aircraft Management and Charter Services
Clayton Capital Partners, a St. Louis based investment banking firm, is pleased to exclusively represent ‘Omega’ in the sale of its business. Omega, headquartered in the Midwest, is a full service corporate aviation firm that provides its clients with high quality aircraft management and Part 135 charter air flight services.
Unique Value Added Attributes:
- Profitable, positive cash flow operation with cost synergies for buyer choosing to
acquire operations in the Midwest
- Worldwide, 10+ passenger certificate included
- Highest possible safety ratings
- Total fleet of 13 aircraft
- Omega owns one large cabin and one midsize cabin aircraft
- Two fuel farms for use by clients for Omega-managed aircraft
- Part 145 repair center for maintenance capabilities
- Major OEM maintenance facility at airport
- Administrative functions and crew synergies possible
Strategically Located – Omega is one of the largest providers of management charter services in the Midwest. Additionally, the demand for charter services has been increasing as convenient commercial flights have been harder to come by at the greatly underserved public airport where Omega is located.
Turnkey Operations – Omega has invested in significant facility upgrades, the growth and development of its highly motivated and experienced senior management team, as well as in forming strong and loyal customer relationships. As a result, Omega is poised for growth, and a seamless transition with new ownership.
That all information, data and materials disclosed or furnished (herein called the Information) by Clayton Capital Partners’ Client, ‘Omega’, (herein called the Company) will be maintained strictly confidential and that, in consideration for such disclosure, no use of the Information will be made by any signing party, or employees of such party, other than for internal evaluation purposes, on a strictly confidential basis.
It is understood that disclosure of any of the Information, including the possibility that the Shareholders may consider sale, disclosure of the current status of the Company, or disclosure of any information to customers, vendors, competitors, or employees of the Company would cause serious financial damage to the Company and/or its affiliates.
The undersigned also agrees that, for the term of this agreement, they will not solicit for employment any person who is currently employed by the Company.
Further, the undersigned agrees not to copy, duplicate, disclose or deliver all or any portion of the Information to a third party or permit any third party to inspect, copy or duplicate the same.
This shall not, however, prevent the undersigned from disclosing to others or using in any manner:
1. Information which has been published and has become part of the public domain other than by acts or omissions by the receiving party.
2. Information which has been furnished or made known to the undersigned by third parties as a matter of right without restriction of disclosure, or
3. Information which the undersigned can show was already in its possession at the time it entered into this Agreement and which was not acquired directly or indirectly from the Company, their representatives, its employees or their representatives.
This agreement shall remain in effect for a term of two years from the execution date hereof and upon request, the receiving party will promptly return all data and materials furnished by the Company and destroy any internal analyses and/or workpapers related to the evaluation of the Company.